The hariom College of tradisnal and Management educate the youth:
- To respect and foster the dignity of the human person in the context of the welfare of society, as a whole.
- To adopt the principle that “Quality education is the key to excellence”.
- To adhere to the teaching that “We live in a global community; where countries of different cultures and creeds are interdependent with one another”.
- To cultivate in themselves the teaching that “Economic progress is to be organized and merged in such a reasonable and human way so that it will be able to reduce social inequalities”.
- To commit themselves to the Empowerment of the majority of the people, so that they will learn to take personal initiative and responsibility in socio-economic affairs.